Monday, March 10, 2014

"Just Because. I Love You." ~ March MMM Kit from C'est Magnifique!

Hi everyone!

I sure hope you had a great weekend and are all ready for a new week. Me? Not so ready- but here we are, right?? ;)

  Today I'm sharing my final project using the March Magnifique Mixed Media Kit from C'est Magnifique!

"Just Because. I Love You."
I decided to go with a simple yet elegant card to showcase the subtle side of the possibilities with the mixed media kit. 

I spritzed the Lindy's Stamp Gang mist and then just a bit of water before dabbing with a wipe to draw up a little bit of the color. I tilted the card just before dabbing to allow the drips to fall a little bit more as seen here.

I've also used the same mist on one of the white flowers to pull the whole look together.

My flower cluster included plenty of layers between the bows and flowers and the chipboard piece which I cut in half before sticking behind the top and bottom of my cluster.


I hope you've enjoyed my MMM projects this month!
And be on the lookout for our next kit to be revealed SOON :)!

Take care,

7 comments:

Romy said...

This looks simply gorgeous and beautifully elegant! Fab work!

Patty O'Malley said...

What a pretty, soothing card!

Laurie said...

gorgeous! I love how you photograph your smaller projects, so elegant and pretty :)

Lizzy Hill said...

You know what? Sometimes I think simple really is best - this is very, very pretty & I reckon anyone would be Over the Moon to receive it!!!

Lizzyc said...

This is really gorgeous.. very neat and full of love.. love the soft back ground and the flowers are so pretty...

Davi said...

Such a beautiful card Erin, Love the gorgeous flower cluster and ribbon ;)

csewy-csescrap13 said...

Gorgeous!