Monday, June 24, 2013

Webster's Pages: Recap: Modern Romance

Good morning, my scrappy friends! 

I've just gotten back from a week-long stay at the in-laws' and wanted to thank everyone for their support over my exciting recent announcement :). It was not easy to be gone and away from internet during that time, but it was fun to come back and read all the amazing comments- thank you!!

With Summer CHA coming up, we know you're just itching for those sneaks and reveals of NEW products- but today at Webster's Pages we're doing a little recap of the Winter 2013 collections, and so I've created yet another project using the incredible Modern Romance range. I cannot count how many times I've had the privilege of creating with this collection- and I still have yet to tire of it! I love the classic beauty in every Webster's Pages line, and this one is certainly no different :)!

"A Beautiful Day"
This is a photo of my little girly pants and myself on Mother's Day :). She's such a sweet dolly- what joy she has brought to our lives!

I really put my craft knife to work on this one! I just love the large circles on the "Carving Our Name" paper from the Modern Romance collection:

 I've used elements from the Modern Romance 6x6 Collection Pad in addition to the 12x12 papers to create some of the smaller accents, such as this little cameo.

 I love how nicely the cameos layer with the frames! This Mother/Child cameo just touches my heart :)


Products Used:

Papers
Embellishments
Modern Romance Sentiment Stickers
Perfect Accents Resin Frames

Trims

Thank-you, thank-you for coming on by today! It's so good to be back- I'm excited to have a few "normal" weeks before heading off to Summer CHA!! Yes, have I yet mentioned that?? Well, I am! My sister Kelly and I are both taking off for a week to attend CHA for the very first time- what an adventure :)...

See ya back here tomorrow ;)

Take care,

14 comments:

Romy said...

Gosh, this is such a gorgeous page. I really love your fussy cutting and that cameo is the perfect finishing touch.

Lizzy Hill said...

Oh, WOW!!! CHA...you lucky, lucky things:):):) This LO is just yummo...especially the cameo, & your lovely layers & those circles....really showcases the papers beautifully:):)

Lizzyc said...

Oh my goodness your cutting out of that paper is stunning, what a great contrast it gives to the back ground..love the fussy cut flowers too...that cameo is divine.. love this one..

sandi said...

Sooooooooooooooooooo pretty! Love all the circles!

Heather Jacob said...

wow Erin wow wow wow !!! those circles are spectacular x

Laurie said...

LOVE your layout and that is so exciting you get to go to CHA, be sure to take lots of pics for us stuck at home...lol

Shazza said...

beautiful page, love all the cut work x

Ashley Horton said...

Gorgeous Erin!! Love that circle design in the background!

Alison said...

Stunning! And, LOVE the fussy cutting! It looks phenomenal!

www.theeverydayscrapbooker.weebly.com

Ella Swan said...

Wow Erin this is gorgeous! That is some serious fussy-cutting there!! Jeez....!!!

Patty O'Malley said...

Beautiful layout, Erin! Your fussy-cutting details are amazing!

Davi said...

Sooo Beautiful Erin, Love the beautiful papers and circles you cut out! Such a wonderful way to show off your sweet pic ;)

Elena C said...

Erin...WOW!!! that paper that you cut to make the interlocked circle design...WOW again...nothing short of magic!!!
This layout is STUNNING!!!

Unknown said...

Love the way you carved away, I had no idea it existed in 56x6 otherwise I would have carved it too, LOL!!! Congrats on the Prima DT position and I hope I will get to meet you this summer at CHA!!!!