Wednesday, March 27, 2013

C'est Magnifique April Kit Reveal #2

Hi! I'm back with another look at our April Kit, Victorian Roses, from C'est Magnifique~! You've already seen the altered box from yesterday, so how about a layout?

"3 Bugs"
There is something that just truly warms my heart when I see all three of my kids together like here, snuggled up in my bed watching a movie one morning. It is a rare moment that they can all be like this- no fighting or jumping around- I had to capture it! And I really tried to tie in all of the colors offered in this kit, to create a bit of a timeless feel. 




 From the Flower Add-On:
Maya Road Vintage Sequin Flowers: Cream & Smoke
Petaloo: Darjeeling: Dahlias: Teastained Blues
Prima: Lifetime Flower Stem: Brown
Prima: Sugar Plum Roses: Eggplant

From the Embellishment Add-On:
Prima: Sunrise/Sunset: Alphabet Stickers
Blue Fern Studios: Floral Clock

There are just one of these kits remaining in the C'est Magnifique store in the April section HERE- so don't miss out! There are also some individual flower packs, a few embellishment add-ons, and some other individual items as well. 

Have a great day and see you soon~!!

9 comments:

Denise van Deventer said...

Wow Erin....that photo is just sooo sweet and the page...just wowsers! Love the colouring and the beautiful accents...really fabulously done! ;-)

sandi said...

Wow this is beautiful! The rectangle shape pic with the spread around it looks fab!

morkaren said...

Hvor er det super smukt, dine blomster samlinger er så dejlige. knus og god påske morkaren.

cebelica said...

This is gorgeous! A very beautiful picture and wonderfully decorated page. Hugs! xx

Romy said...

It's such a wonderful lay-out and that phoot is ever so sweet!

Tracee said...

Simply adorable! Tx

Patty O'Malley said...

This is so beautiful and adorable! The flowers are to die for!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, I hadn't seen this one yet!!! I love it soooo much..what a cute picture and perfect title..love!

Eila Sandberg said...

Totally adorable piccie! and what a lush layout! you always work the kits to perfection bringing out new combinations and effects that I haven't thought of. You truly are a master scrapper my dear! xoxo